Monday, March 17, 2008
I finally have a blog
So, this is my first post. I've been thinking about making my own blog for a while now cause it seems like a good way to keep up with people. It has taken me forever though to find the time to actually sit down and do it. Jack and Riley are asleep right now at the same time surprisingly so I decided to just take some time to do it. Hopefully there will be more times like this where I can make posts, but we'll see how that works out. Here are some recent pictures of Jack and Riley for those who haven't seen them in a while. nevermind, they both just woke up so that will have to wait until next time (the story of my current life)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey girl, this is Laura Goins. I just found your blog through a comment on Ashley's. My blog is private but if you shoot me an e-mail I'll invite you!
lerra73@charter.net
Now I'm off to read the rest of your posts... :-)
Post a Comment