Thursday, August 28, 2008

Still Here

Hey, to anyone who reads my blog. I've been wanting to post for a while, but have either not had the time or the brainpower when I do have the time. So, right now I really don't have the time or brainpower, but wanted to post something to let those who read my blog know that I'm still here. Let's see..........

Oh, cute pictures of Jack at the Y, working his desk job and eating a snack, a frequent break during his heavy workload. He was actually watching "Elmo's Potty Time" on the computer. Yeah, we're still working on that, got him some new Lightening McQueen and Spiderman undies.




Here's Riley with her Pop-Pop. She's sitting in her Bumbo that she is way too big for. For an entertaining read on the Bumbo, since my post is probably pretty boring (if you're still reading), check out this post. As you can tell Riley loved her Bumbo and still does.



Preview of future posts (because the pictures have not yet made it onto my computer):
1) Jack, yes Jack, not Riley, enjoying a tea party while Riley plays in the mud.
2) Beach fun
3) Jack's nude, but censored Guitar Hero playing
4) Build-A-Bear fun
5) And some great videos if I can ever figure out how to put them on here. Am I just retarded? This does not help me feel any smarter. I consider myself to be pretty good at computers, but everyone else I know can post videos. Even some who are kinda computer illiterate. And I don't know how. Once again I have a mac so this could have something to do with it. At least that would make me feel a little less dumb. Please help if you can.

Peace

2 comments:

Lori said...

I know how you feel, I feel like no one reads my blog anymore either. No worries on our part, we check your blog almost daily. As far as the videos, I could help you, but I don't know if the Mac is different in posting videos or not. Let me know if you want me to try to help you.

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

yay! I'm still reading! Aiden has had such fun with Jack this week! I love watching them play. bring on the tea party pics! im dying to see them...and I know what you mean about time. I've been sacraficing much to little sleep lately. ugh. time to shear it back.