So, I'm sitting here at a artist's and crafter's market, selling my Falootin stuff, and this lady walks up to look at my table. She looks at the flower beanies (a.k.a. swanky 'dos) and says "I know you young ladies like this look, but I can't stand to see a little girl and her sweet head covered up by this giant thing." Ummmm, thanks? So, I say, "well it's just the style right now." Her: "well I know it's just a fad, but I don't like it." Me: "the big flowers and bows are really popular." But you obviously won't be purchasing one today.
I mean, how could you not LOVE this:

I know it's a BIT over the top, but when better to be over the top than when you're a kid. And it's adorable. And adds an artistic flare in my opinion.
3 comments:
Don't you just love people who don't have filters?!
That lady is crazy!!
oh wow! I have comments! Well, thank you guys so much. I was sure no one would read this blog ever again, but thought I'd give it another go.
Post a Comment