Friday, December 10, 2010

Shutterfly Cards are the Bizomb.com!

So, I think Shutterfly has some amazing designs for their photo cards. There are so many to choose from; it's hard to decide. I always love to send out photo cards for our Christmas cards because I love receiving them and seeing how everyone has grown/aged in the past year, especially kids and those friends that live far away so you rarely get to see them.

One type of photo card that Shutterfly offers that I think is such a cool idea and a great alternative to the "family letter" that you receive with some cards, is the different timeline and/or list cards. With short, but sweet descriptions of the year's major events, these are much preferred over having to print out and fold and send an extra piece of paper with an extra long description. This top ten one is definitely my favorite!

They also have photo calendars that you can make, which are always great gifts for those people who already seem to have everything they want and are IMPOSSIBLE to buy for. I know lots of these, so I've given lots of photo calendars as gifts, haha. Another GREAT gift for those people: these photo books. I love giving these because you can make them so personal, and they are gift that will truly be cherished for years to come.

No comments: