Thursday, August 7, 2008

Medical Receptionists.......Need I Say More?

I'm SOOOOOOOO changing pediatricians! I just wasted 1.2 hours and at least $10 of gas because of an imcompetent medical receptionist lady. I love the doctor, it's not him; it's his help. Yes, I shall go there. In my life experience of receptionists at doctor's offices or really any medical establishment, I have experienced maybe, maybe I repeat, a handful of pleasant receptionists. Two days ago I called to make Riley's 15 month check up appt. The girl on the line was like okay we have a 1:30 on Thursday. I thought, this is not a good time because the kids will fall asleep on the way there and I'll have to wake them up, but man it's so soon. Usually I have to call like a week or two in advice of an appt. time. This was the only time they had though that I could make so I took it. I should've known it was too good to be true.

I drive the 20-25 min. to get there. I wake the kids up from a much deeper sleep than I expected and drag them in only to be told that my appt. was next Thursday like I was a moron. I respond, "But the girl only said THURSDAY," meaning this Thursday not next Thursday. Hello?! "Well I'm sorry. I would work you in but we only have two doctors here today." Thanks a lot lady!

Oh, I was sooooo mad! I went to get Jack and then went back up to the window and told the girl to cancel my appt. next week. She was like, "oh can you not make that time?" I said "No. I think I'm gonna just switch doctors." She looked at me with this stunned look on her face. Oh come on, you had it coming girl. This is the same receptionist who refused my son a lollipop BEFORE the doctor's appt. because you have to wait until AFTER. Nevermind the fact that I just told him he could have one at a last ditch effort to keep him from having a tantrum in the waiting room after we'd been waiting for at least 30 minutes. That was our last visit. The time before that I got there a good 15 min. early, the recommended time. Now this is huge for me. I'm rarely early to anywhere. But 15 min.? Yes! When do they call me back to the doctor? One whole hour after my appt. time. These people do not have a good running record with me.

Then of course on our trek home the kids do not fall asleep so I spend an extra 10-20 minutes driving around the "neighborhood" or as you'd call it the country to get them to fall asleep. This is truly the best way to get them asleep.

So, if anyone knows of a good pediatrician, I'm looking for a new one. Here's to all the rude receptionists out there. May you hear plenty of this in your years to come until you become a little more considerate.

2 comments:

Jamey said...

I'm so sorry you had a bad experience there today. Ironically enough, today was a good visit for us. Normally, all of our other ones are terrible.

I've heard that Partners in Pediatrics is fantastic! It's on Vaughn Road by the Sturbridge stuff. I'm not sure which docs in the practice are accepting new patients, but it's worth a try! They are all women, and are all very highly recommended by people I have talked to.

I tried to switch about a year ago after a similar experience at "our" place, but they weren't taking new patients at that time.

Good Luck!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

oooo so i take it we all go to the same place? I cant stand the receptionist there. she is so fake!