Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wishy Washy Weather

What is up with this weather? I mean, I love warm weather as much as the next person. Well, probably much more than the next person. I'm not a big fan of cold weather. But when it's coming I just want it to come and stay until the spring when it's supposed to get warm. So, it's been pretty cool lately, and then it rained last night so I thought it would be pretty chilly today.

Picture Jack and Riley walking into preschool this morning in warm layered clothing only to have their heads drenched with sweat by the time they're out on the playground because it's so hot. I don't know how to dress my kids with this weather. It reminds me of a MadTV Jeopardy skit about Oprah (this one's real old by the way) that goes like this:

The answer was "Oprah," so they had to guess the question because it was Jeopardy. This was the answer.....er question?
"She's fat, she's thin, she's fat, she's thin, she's fat, she's thin. WHY CAN'T SHE PICK A WEIGHT AND GO WITH IT???"

Still cracks me up. Anyways, I wish the weather would pick a temperature and go with, like Oprah. Really it's not that big of a deal to me, just something to write about quickly so maybe someone will keep reading my blog. Ha! I am going to post Halloween pictures soon by the way, hopefully tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

I know. Iknow. we have rsv over here. good luck with Jack and Riley. ;)