Friday, May 29, 2009

Psyche, not really

Okay, so I'm going to make my blog private. Well, I already did but I'm undoing it and then will redo it in like a week or so. Basically, I thought that if it was private then my email address would pop up and it would say to email me your address and then I could make it where you could read my blog. Apparently, Blogger has changed some things, so that instead of giving people who aren't invited a way to contact me so they could be invited, they are just told they aren't invited. So, I am writing a post to let anyone who reads this blog know that I'm about to make it private and to send me their email address. My email is rileyroo@rocketmail.com.

Email me with your email address. Thanks!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

kara, what happened? someone leaving mean comments to you?