"Row the goss from chinny in a wok......."
This is what Jack was singing in the backseat yesterday afternoon. I knew what it was because he had sung other more intelligible parts of the song before he sang this part. I thought it was hilarious though. I was singing the song along with him and then we got to this part. I was like, "The tune's the same, but he is not singing the same thing I am." So, I stopped and asked him to sing it again. And this is what he said over and over, "row the goss from chinny in a wok." Do you know what song it is? Think about it.......
Here's a hint: It's an old school Bible song.
"Roll the gospel chariot along,
roll the gospel chariot along,
roll the gospel chariot along.
And we won't tag along behind."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha!! I guessed it. I love hearing our words through the ears of a child!
I guessed it too - that is so funny!!
that is funny! i guessed it right. that makes me laugh because we were actually talking about singing the wrong words to Bible school songs just yesterday. there was a song about "jericho" that my sister and i thought was about "cherry coke" for years. we still laugh about that.
Post a Comment