Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Drama's Mama

So, quick post, I came to the final realization (or just acceptance I guess) that my little 10 month old Riley is the biggest drama queen (note her picture to the left for example). She is the sweetest little thing and a very good baby, but drama? yes. so that's the reason I have changed the name of this blog from something that I just made up real quick because I couldn't think of a name to something that is in actuality the truth: Confessions of a Miniature DRAMA Queen's Mama (emphasis on the drama) as I run to grab her before she crawls down the stairs.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that Drama's Mama! I think that Riley is too cute and I cannot wait to see her first acceptance speech at the oscars. Or will it be a golden globe?

Like the site, hopefully you a many days of the two of them sleeping at the same time.

I will get the website over here up and running just to keep up with you!
erin

Anonymous said...

ok just to give you plenty of comments, I meant that hopefully you HAVE many a day where the two of them sleep at the same time. Also MsMeirin is an aol acct that I no longer use. But to publish here I had to! So if you want to actually email my address is enla77@mac.com
erin

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

so cute! I can't wait to notice the difference between boys and gals myself! I'm sure there will be much more drama from emerson...though aiden makes up for it with all his self inflicted injuries...sigh.