Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dear Ryan,

This is for you.

My brother, Ryan, apparently feels that I do not post on my blog often enough. (My mom feels the same way: "Nobody's gonna read your blog anymore if you don't put something new up there.") But this is for Ryan. Please join me regularly for my Dear Ryan segment. They will be sweet and short.

Today I introduce you to something Ryan introduced me to: Sporcle.com. For those of you who haven't been here, you can waste so much time on this site, but it's so much fun. It's all about lists and your memory, technically "mentally stimulating diversions." Like seeing if you can name all 50 states or if you can name 30 corporations by looking at their logos. There's also the misheard lyrics game, that's a favorite. It's a great thing to do online if you have nothing else to do, or are avoiding doing something else.

3 comments:

Lori said...

I greatly appreciate the "Dear Ryan" segment of COAMDQM. I look forward to future installments and will continue to check back daily.
-Ryan

P.S. How is 'The Life of Pi'?

Lerra said...

Oooh...I may have to waste some time on that website later this evening... :-)

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

oooo tricky tricky! i was confused by dear ryan at first. good to know whats going on now that im catching up...