Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden (weirdest video, check it out on youtube)
Crazy by Aerosmith
Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm by Crash Test Dummies
I'd Do Anything for Love by Meatloaf (longest video ever)
These are just a few songs off the top of my head that we used to listen to as kids. Remember the song "Molly" by Sponge? We would sing this at the top of our lungs and get right in Lauren's face, singing "don't ask why!" My brother and I tended to always pester Lauren.
Like the time she broke a window and our parents weren't home yet. We turned the stereo on full blast playing the song "Deep Deep Trouble" by the Simpsons. It was quite funny at the time.
We also used to bring the radio outside and dance to music in our backyard. We got especially excited for some reason when "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler came on. When she said "turn around" my sister and I would of course turn around in circles. We thought we were real cool doing that. Disclaimer: we were very young at the time. Ahh, nostalgia....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah...i can relate. we did too!
My friend & I made up a dance to "This World is Not My Home". Yep.
Kara,
-I remember when Black Hole Sun was popular; Billy and David were at our house at the time and I remember watching MTV for hours hoping for the video to come on.
-I still have the Crash Test Dummies tape. That's right, tape.
-I don't remember singing that song right in Lauren's face, but I do remember dancing in the hall and your room like we were in a mosh pit.
-I forgot all about the Deep, Deep Trouble song, but I remember now that you mention it.
Good times
-Ryan
Post a Comment