Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dear Ryan,


Here is a picture of Lauren with her new military haircut as requested. Sorry it's not that great because that overhead lighting was a killer, and this was the best one out of the few that we took.

Our sister, Lauren, got accepted into the military as an officer a little while back and has now been in Officer Training School for about six weeks. They kept complaining about her hair saying it was almost too long so she went ahead and just got it cut really short so they wouldn't keep hastling her about it. She has about six weeks left until she graduates and then goes down for more training in Panama City. Not a bad assignment, if I say so myself. Here's another picture that I think is pretty cool. (My mom's not too fond of it. "I don't want to see my girl holding a gun!") Her first tough military picture:

1 comment:

Lerra said...

I saw her hair Sunday & I thought it was cute! :-)