Thursday, June 19, 2008

***UPDATE***

An update on the drama that ensued in front of our house yesterday:

I called my mom while it was going on. Well, she ended up making a call to someone who then made a call to someone who ended up calling the cops. Things got kind of confused down the line and the cops thought that someone had heard gunshots at The Waters (which is a cool little neighborhood town-like place if you're not from around here). So, the police were riding around that neighborhood trying to figure out where the gunshots had been fired, probably causing a small-scale panic to those who were around at the time. Anyways, they figured out that they were in the wrong place.

Eventually, I was looking out the window and saw three cop cars pull up to the house. So, I went out and told them what had happened and they collected a bunch of shell casings from the ground. I think they were kind of disappointed that they didn't catch the guys doing it and they told me to call them right away if that same car ever showed up again. So, that was my drama for the day, yesterday.

Today, on the other hand, held a whole new drama of it's own. Riley pooped in the tub.......again.....and AFTER I had bathed both of the kids. So, I had to take both of them out, take all the toys out, clean the tub, refill it, put the kids back in, and bathe them again. My mom and I have both gotten so used to this happening, I've gotten the routine down pretty well. The only step left is the dreaded task of cleaning all the bath toys, again. The reason I was having to give them a bath in the middle of the day was because of this:



1 comment:

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

I hope they caught the thugs. I totally understand with the pooping thing...Aiden did it for a while. its creepy. we were playing and i glance down and there is a brown floating toy under the bubbles and I'm all, he doesn't have any brown toys...wait....aaaaaahhhhh! good story. but I feel your pain.