Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Zelda Rare

Jack had woken up from his nap and was in the bedroom calling for me. So, I went in there and laid down next to him. He was just laying there looking at me when all of the sudden...

Jack: I forget.

Me: What did you forget?

Jack: To give you a kiss.

Too sweet!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Well Miss Kara, I thought that this was such a sweet little post that you made. That Jack is a heart melter isn't he?

By the way, what do you mean by "Zelda rare"?

Amy said...

I am glad you found me! I love the pix of your kids, they are so adorable! :-)

Lori said...

Jack can say the cutest things, and its so good to write them down so you don't forget. We hope we can see you guys soon. The kids are getting so big, too fast! We love you guys!

Lerra said...

Awww...precious!