For the past 3 weeks, Jack has been going around saying "Buzz Lightyear, Talkin' Man. Come in, Talkin' Man. Can you hear me? To Infinity......And Beyond."
He also likes to repeat "And Be......and be.......and be....." many times before getting to "and beyond!"
I've seen Toy Story (many, many times now, thank you Jack) and I was pretty sure they never said anything about this "Talking Man." So, I've been trying to figure it out. Where has he heard this from and why has he decided that Buzz Lightyear is one. Then yesterday, as we were watching our daily showing of Toy Story, I was just kind of listening when I heard this and it finally dawned on me: "This is Buzz Lightyear here calling to STAR COMMAND. Come in, STAR COMMAND. Can you hear me?"
Duh! I feel so dumb! That should definitely be on one of the cards in the game Mad Gab.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's cute. I'll be listening to hear that from him.
I know what you mean. Jaxon has to watch Thomas DAILY! And then we rotate between Cars,Toy Story and Nemo. Either way, I am about tired of all of them.
Thanks for thinking my cases are cute! :-)
Hahaha! That is so funny!
Post a Comment