Enter my niece, Adriana's, 2nd birthday. My mom wanted to make her a step stool because back when Jack was about that age her and my dad made him a really cool surfboard step stool with waves and all. She wanted to make Adriana a flower one. So, she came up with the idea, my dad built it, and I painted it. Now I totally think we should make more and sell them. What do you think we could get? I say at least $40. Here's a not so great picture of how it turned out. Notice the base is leaves. I thought that was cool.
I'm designing a bed for Jack right now, and whenever it gets built, I will share pictures because it's gonna be, as Jack says, "totally awesome," with secret compartments and all.
5 comments:
I think the stool is SUPER cute! Go for it! I think you would do great selling things like that.
I think it's great! Do it! Etsy is very cheap, so you should put a few things up to see how things go...or you could ebay one or two...just remember to add a box's weight when figuring shipping costs...I've gotten bitten a few times where I under estimated and had to take out of my profit for shipping.
The stool is so cute!! And I can't wait to see Jack's "totally awesome" bed. That cracks me up. :-)
Adriana LOVES her stool. I don't think you would have any trouble for getting them sold at $40. You could always try selling them on Craigslist. Just post under the "kids" section that you custom make them to match decor.
P.S. I have gotten LOTS of compliments on the shirt you made for Adriana too. When I tell them that my sister-in-law made it, they tell me that you should sell them. Go for it!
awesome! can't wait to see!
Post a Comment