Ok, this is hilarious, so I had to share. What you do is go into Google and type your name and the word needs in quotes, like this: "Kara needs" and write down the first ten sentences that you see that make sense and comment on them. Here it goes:
1) Kara needs to have a civilian ID. (I do need to renew my driver's license)
2) Kara needs to hook up with a regular guy to help ground her character. (Do I?)
3) Kara needs to be more humble. (Always)
4) Kara needs a vacation. (Wow! Right on target.)
5) Kara needs a lighter by Shane. (If you say so, but I don't really ever use a lighter.)
6) Kara needs to go. (on vacation)
7) Kara needs healing vibes. (I couldn't make this stuff up)
8) Kara needs to go on American Idol? (Sweet.)
9) Kara needs to quit hitting. (Just stop the fighting)
10) Kara needs some gatorade and a good night's sleep. (Amen!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL! thats so funny! where did you come up with that?
i love that! i am going to go try it right now. thanks for the idea!
I stole the idea from someone else's blog!
Haha, those are great! I'm gonna have to try it...
Post a Comment