Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rhythm: Slightly Revised

We had another recent "free" day, in which we were able to slightly revise our rhythm. And we did some really fun activities that kind of just came to mind as we were playing. I will share those in another post.

Wake
Cereal breakfast while watching "Mulan"
Chores/Clean-up
Snack and Bible story
Dance off
Lunch
Play
Nap
Dinner
Play
Bed

So, we're making progress. I feel like we utilized our time a lot better this time than our last structured free day. I say structured free day, because I'm all about taking a break and having a lazy day every once in a while.

As I add ideas of fun activities or projects to do, I'll probably write about some stuff that we haven't tried or done, so if you have any comments or suggestions of how to make something better or more fun, please leave them. And if you have any ideas of really fun things to do during the monotonous days of a stay-at-home-mom, please comment with those too. I mean, it can't be that hard, considering I've only written one post about this so far.

2 comments:

Jamey said...

Dance off...we do that all the time! Lots of fun, and good cardio! :)

(P.S. the word it wants me to type for word verification includes fo sho! Am I the only one who thinks that's funny?)

Kara said...

Fo Sho, it's great cardio! LOL! Thanks for the comment. It was funny because each of the kids "taught" me a new dance. And the dances were quite hilarious. BUT, fortunately the mailman wasn't watching.