Saturday, January 24, 2009

"She's Just Being Riley!"

Setting: I was about to eat some food I'd just heated up and Riley walks towards me with her mouth open. No words, just an open mouth.
Me: Riley, it's very hot.
(I feed her a small piece that I've blown off.)
Riley: I want more "very hot."

Last night at supper:
Jack: I want some tea.
Riley: I want some tea party.

Oh, and one for Jack:
Last night I had a cupcake that was actually for the kids, but I split it into thirds so I could eat some. I gave Jack his piece of the cupcake and he responded, "Thanks Mom. That is so nice for you to share."

3 comments:

Lerra said...

Your kids crack me up!

clay said...

i laughed really hard when i read this. that is great!

Ashley @ pure and lovely said...

your kids are too funny!!!