As you might can tell, I'm totally changing everything around on my blog/blogs. I hated the idea of making my blog private because then I can never get any new readers. *sigh* So, I came up with this brilliant idea that is taking way too long to accomplish. What I've done is exported my whole blog, created a new blog with the same name but different url, imported my old blog onto the new one, I'm keeping the old one public, I'm making the new one private, and I'm erasing any posts I feel are a bit personal from the old blog. whew! So, if you don't happen to look at my blog but once in a blue moon and haven't seen that I'm making my blog private and won't find out until it would have been too late OR if you just stumble upon this blog and like what you see and would like to read more up to date stuff, you still will have the old blog which will give instructions on how to be invited to read the new, private blog. Does this make sense? It does to me.
I think I'm still going to post random, general, maybe humorous things on the old blog, just to keep it up to date. So, that's that, and that's why I've removed pictures and a lot of my old posts. Thanks to all of you who have given me your email, I will add them to the list. It makes me feel good to know that more people than just my mom (because what mom wouldn't?) read my blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wowsa! that was REALLY complicated! but it sounds like a good idea! yes, there is a delicate balance to the whole blogging thing, due to the tardos out there. ;) lets really play this week. wednesday? swim partay? okay.
Yeah I didn't understand what you just explained, but I'll just keep reading! :-)
Post a Comment